(1) To establish and promote ZCK as a Not for Profit Charitable organization with a vision to improve the welfare of the Community through moral education and benevolent and charitable activities.
(2) To promote and educate the general public to understand the teachings of The Canon of Dejiao (德教心典); the practice of the Ten Virtues (十章) and the Eight Precepts (八则); to uplift morality and the values of individuals, for the betterment and the well-being of the community.
(3) To organize, participate and conduct Interfaith Dialogues and activities to foster greater understanding and respect for other faiths and cultures, including the teachings of the five great religions, namely, Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism, Christianity and Islam;
(4) To organize, conduct, contribute and participate in charitable and benevolent activities that provide relief to the disadvantaged and needy people, via community events, educational seminars and visits to homes of the disadvantaged, needy and the aged, that will benefit and enhance the moral values and enrich cultural diversity of the communities;
(5) To promote mutual understanding, respect and foster harmony with people from all walks of life, religions and cultures;
(6) To build a caring and compassionate society through Moral Education classes and practice of Morals (Dejiao), via the Ten Virtues and Eight Precepts.
(7) To promote friendliness and fraternity among members.